While Microsoft has since released a patch for the update issued on March 23, 2021, some users are still reporting issues. The team at ABP is here to help.
Start with the original blog, if you haven't read that yet!
Steve Tucker, VP of Managed IT Services at ABP walks you though resolving the issue.
What's interesting about this update was the overwhelming effect and impact it had on global users. Not all users noticed immediately.
Feel Free to reach out to our Help Desk at 303-778-0600, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you heard about our Managed IT Services?
Did you know that there are ways to avoid downtime and keep all your systems updated without any sort of hiccup?
Automated Business Products now offers Managed IT Services. Our team will review and test any updates prior to launch into your environment. As issues appear, our team will resolve the issues and typically release the patch, or in some cases stall the update, quickly. In most cases, your team will not experience downtime, or issue.
ABP's Managed IT Services offer:
Backup & Disaster Recovery
HelpDesk & Desktop Support
Network & Security Assessments
Server Monitoring & Maintenance
Through our managed IT services, we’ll:
- Maintain 24/7 watch over your entire IT environment (network servers, desktops, mobile devices, etc.)
- Identify and analyze server
events for potential problems
- Remediate process or services that fail
- Monitor servers and ensure security patches and anti-virus protocols are up to date
- Ensure that data backups are completed
- Install patches and implement server packs
- Manage and secure mobile devices (smartphones, tablets)
We encourage you to reach out for your risk free assessment today!