So, you're ready for a change.
Maybe you've been in this industry, maybe not, but you're ready to level up your life. We want to show you how!
Put simply, you are motivated, you are hungry, you are the type of person who sees 4 PM and says, "Heck no! I want to make 10 more sales calls before I'm done for the day!"
Our culture is a work hard, reap rewards kind of workplace. We're big fans of putting points on the board, closing deals, and having great attitudes all the while. Friendly competitions are built into our business development, but your killer instinct should be on-point for those days out on the street.
We help you refine your mastery with plenty of great training, intuitive tools, and plenty of market share to be had!
BBQ Fridays and the fancy coffee maker in the lounge are only a couple of the perks of being on this team, to find out more, apply now!!
Full Job Description | Sales Account Executive
Automated Business Products of Colorado provides the following to effective sales reps:
The best comp plan you will see includes:
- Excellent Commission rates on equipment sales and leases
- No pack on lease rates
- Little pack on equipment cost
- Residual commission on your customer’s aftermarket revenue.
- Manufacturer spiffs
- Deluxe top performers trip.
- Multiple sales contests every year.
- Auto Allowance
- Medical, Retirement, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits.
- Excellent Manufacturers
- Incredible Customer Service
- Average service response time of 3 hours.
- Best customer guarantees in the industry.
- Our technicians are experienced rock stars.
- Software and Applications support
- A Great Culture
- Predictable, steady, positive, consistent leadership
- We value your creativity and innovation
- Recognition for your contributions
- Everything is local
Kyocera Premier Dealer | Xerox Dealer | HP Premier Dealer | Epson Dealer
Dispatch, billing, supply chain, etc., all done by ABP team members right here in Colorado. Come and Check us Out!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
8-hour shift | Monday to Friday
Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
English & Spanish (Preferred by not required)
Driver's License (Required)